
SNSD's Seo Hyun & Super Junior's Kyu Hyun :D
'' The best Friday I've had in my whole life so far '' :D
I was quite suprised with the small little cake you all gave and the birthday song :) HAH AND I MANAGED TO MAKE A WISH BEFORE I BLOW THE CANDLE.Thanks guys. I appreciate that. But Friday turns out to be sad after lunch :( God Bless.
Saturday.
'' One more day to go '' :D
Hmm, my siblings went for dinner and I'm alone at home, facebook-ing. Actually , I wanted to START doing my geog proj but but I...... * i guess i just have to admit that im too lazy :( * Celina called me at 12:03 pm at midnight to wish me Happy Birthday. Thats so sweeet right ? :D I can't believe I actually woke up to answer her call xD hahah! I had a sweet dream with my korean darlings wishing me Saengil Chungha Hamnida and gave me a kiss on my forehead!!!!!! xDD
Sunday.
'' The Big-Big Day '' :D
I was greeted with a '' saengil chungha hamnida '' from LowSeeLing just as I woke up. and I made myself breakfast and its really delicious. Toast bread with butter ! WOW ! awesomeeee. if you expect me to do breakfast like those kind like fried mee or even fried egg , I guess i'll fail you. hmm next time you come my house, I cook Maggie Mee for you, my most special and delicious dish xD
Then I went out with the whole family, pergi makan. We was thinking to go to Great Eastern Mall to have some Japanese food, but then for some RANDOM reason, we cancelled.and how GREAT ? i missed Lee Hom at One Utama! God, I should've go there ! I dont care if I have to buy the album or whatever because I'm already planning to buy it! URGHHHH ! i want to see Lee Hom with the piano. He's awesomeeeee !
Today
'' Studying during Holidays,I can do it..... I hope. ''
My birthday's over. But im still in the ''Birthday Mode'' :D Celina , Thanks for the present! its awesome! I loveeeee it. I managed to influence michwong in watching You're Beautiful :DD hahahaha and now, I feel so excited about holidays even if its two more weeks to go -.- and I still have moral and geog proj to be done before holidays :( Im gonna get more hardworking, I hope I can. Celina's being hardworking and I can't play Maple and watch korean dramas during holiday. Thats a good thing,...... and a bad thing. so, I hope I can do it. but still, I'm not gonna waste my holiday just by studying. KOREAN DRAMAS is definetely in my holiday planning, I guess I'll have to give up Maple :P sorry maple, I'll play after exam , kay ? You know I love you.
anyway, Thanks For Everything, peoples !
loves x.
No comments:
Post a Comment