
I guess this suits my post title ;)
my pencilbox the zip went cacat . then, my bag the thing fall off. both of this still okay. i beh tahan is my phone keypad fell off then my openoffice.org cant print out some chinese words. damn. i want to print out my lyrics !!! LEE HOM ARRRR :'(
Yesterday,i was so happy because i THOUGHT i can play maple so shuang . then, i forgot my acc. then i go sign in my bro's acc. but then i forgotten the second pw. my bro slept so i cant ask him. then i go and create new acc lo. i thought i can use back my old asiasoft id to create a new one but i forgotten the pw. then, i press '' Forget pw'' . then the asiasoft sent an email to my old email. i wanted to sign in to my old email to get the new password but then i forgot the email pw !!! walaooo. then i go and create new asiasoft *i cant believe i still have patience to do that anyway*
AFTER I CREATE NEW ACC, then i open the MapleStory. after that, i thought i installed the MapleStory in my lappy then i go and pluck out my pendrive from the lappy. then all went off alr.
Guess what ?
I put in the pendrive again and deleted the Maple folder , because i was totally frustrated :L after all this mess, I still have that mood to ask yufeng to put Maple in my pendrive again. and because of that, I have to come to school on Friday. I was actually thinking to ponteng school that day.
P/S : Maple Story, see how much I sacrifice for you. I sacrifice my ponteng-chance, my timeee, my patience :P
No comments:
Post a Comment