
nice right ? I'm craving for a polaroid so badly D:
I'm not going anywhere after school . going back by lrt . hmm although i dont know where's the lrt station , i think my bro knows . :( why ? MAIN REASON : MY DAD. sigh. phone bill kena marah like hell D: and he knows i went KFC after school and he's bringing up this issue everytime ,EVERYYYYTIMEEE . i wonder why parents cant forget about the past -.- and i cant let my bro know that im planning to go times square tmr actually, IM DEAD IF HE KNOWS. Think positive, well maybe going back home is good because more time to sleep , watch tv and eat or do lame stuffs at home and be a guai guai lui :) hahahha
I'm going to bed really late , i dont know why. so, i guess im going to bed NOW :D
No comments:
Post a Comment