Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Partyyy DAY :(


sigh. Party's gonna end. School! D:

spent my holidays' nights with SeeLing. Just can't stop ordering MCD delivery!:) too yummy, i think. watching dramas with mcd was totally an awesome experience :D SHH, SHE'S SLEEEPING NOW :P Really, I dont wanna go to school, too addicted in dramas laaaa :( sighhh. DREAMS NOT GONNA COME TRUE, SO I GUESS I HOPE IM NOT GOING TO WAKE UP!(: but too bad, I'VE GOT TO WAKE UP NO MATTER WHAAAT . Tuition again tomorrow and the next night i'm gonna sleep at 9 pm. SUPER EARLY, RIGHT? yeah, whattodo. school's coming. exam's coming. WHEN IS HOLIDAAAY?? i'm desperate. time passes so fast this two weeks holiday. I'm not bored , at all. so why why why ?

need to study again. Sejarah? Maths? urgh.nightmares. why can;t i just stay in this sweet lil dream, and not wake up until i feel like doing so. WHATEVER. Just done my english proj. Penang cuisine, makes me starving D: and of course just printed out some lyrics. FTISLAND LOVE LOVE LOVE ! awww, sweet song. the rapping too :) ILOVEYOU,HONGKI.JAEJIN.JONGHUN.SEUNGHYUN.MINHWAN. <33333 foreverr ya.*winks*

 HAHAHHAA! lalala goodbye. GOING TO MY DREAMLAND :D !

No comments: