saw this on the web.
" Dear everyone.
You have no right to dictate who’s a real fan and who isn’t.
Being a fan basically means that you like something or someone. A lot. It doesn’t matter why. You can be a fan of an idol group and not like every member. You can be a fan of an idol and only like his/her looks or personality or dancing skills or voice or hair or left elbow… that doesn’t make you any less of a fan. The reasons why we are their fans are always superficial to begin with. They are not close friends that are bound to us by mutual love and respect. They are idols.
s!b: People will probably rage and I’d rather deal with that anonymously. Kpop fandom is crazy sometimes. xD "
- Siwon: “If Eunhyuk couldn't dance, HOW could he have gotten in SJ?"
- Eunhyuk: “I didn't get in coz I dance, I got in cause of my looks!!”
- Siwon: “Omg Eunhyuk, you're so handsome!”
- Eunhyuk: “Of course~!”
- Siwon: *leaves the studio* “He isnt handsome, I'm just embarrassed.”
'' Even if I like playing games,my girlfriend will be my everything. She will be my princess. '' said Kyuhyun. ;)
hahaha, whatever. I'm prouuuud to be an ELF :) i dont care . i just love them as who they are.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE , KEY! 2309 :)! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE , KEY! 2309 :)! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment