I should be having fun today , isn't it ? but i am not! SERIOUSLY :S ! yesterday i didn't open my comp , bcause i went out for dinner :)
Today i woke up at 9 smthing , i think. LOLOLOLOL, its all bcause im so tired at school ,
yesterday , I dont know how long i have been waiting for my mum ! she's late , again ! When I am in the car , i fell asleep , its so comfortable sleeping in the car , because there's music and aircond . LOLS, aircond usually makes me sleep very fast , HAHAA ! Yesterday , its quite ok , but I am moody in the morning , then my mood's better. CNY holiday we need to do moral project , its so evil!then after holiday, we have exam ! damn !
I ate lots of CNY snacks just now , im so hungry . I am so getting fatter !
Happy Chinese New Year , peeps !
lotsa love !
Byesssss !

No comments:
Post a Comment