Thursday, February 11, 2010
The Moody Face Behind .
Heyyyyy ,
tomorrow some people wont be coming , thats why i think school tomorrow will be boring and lifeless ;( We need to do our moral projects but actually I dont know how to do. Today we had a farewell party for Mr. Dominic. Quite fun . at first , its only for 2M but , we cant finish the food , so other people went in our class and help us finished it.I AM REALLY FULL after eating pizza, till now when i hear the word pizza , i want to vomit ! its really FUN for me , im so happyyyyyy today ;D we also get lollies today. some people get lollies from UNKNOWNS -.-"
! oh yea and
I totally agree with what we said '' SHIVEEE YOGAMALAR SUCKS '', dont know whether she has facebook or not. she'll be so angry when she sees this. HAHAHAAAA,whoosshhhhh, I need to pass up KH tomorrow , i haven't finished the Latih Tubi. oh sheeeeeeet man !
Byeeesss !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment