Friday, February 19, 2010

swinging on the swing is just wonderful


Feeling so lazy now :( I havent finish my moral proj , but I am finding the info bout Sabah for Eng . Luckily , I did something. not that lazy after all :D HAHHAA, i think i'll be doing my projectss on Sunday , i hate last minute work but if i wont have to have last minute work if i'm not lazy ! Blaming myself again -.-" Sorry if i didnt reply your message guys , my phone's out of credit :D

School exams coming soon ! wont be blogging that MUCH ( yaa , i know like '' MUCH'' ) . Yerrsss, i want more holiday ! Later i'll off to my aunt's house i think , for dinner . CNY DINNER . ooh , talking bout dinner , yesterday i went to have dinner at Victoria's Station , it's near Great Eastern Mall i think, its just fabulous ! lols , the right word is its YUMMY , DELICIOUS AND I DEFINETELY LOVE IT !

BACKTOSTORY ,
I really wish i did that moral project ytd !!!! i know its wasting time blaming this and that .

byeeeeeessssss !

No comments: