Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm not sure if the world's all that serious, she said, or if it just has a really dark way of having a good time =)

The most important thing you leave behind is the stuff that turns into treasures when children find it :)

School as usual . Mrs Kang will be teaching Science tomorrow. Dont know how's its gonna be . Oh , and Happy Birthday to Tracy Lim :DD ! Do Maths later . So , life as usual .

Oh. Today we had our Fire Drill practice. LAMELAMELAME ! we lined up then the teachers just give their talkings. I cant even hear a word . Luckily , its still morning , not so SUNNY . PBSM, we get to stay back from recess , thanks to Shivee ! OH MY GOD ! She thinks she's the best teacher , waste my time ! I have to do Sivik Project and English Project ! Urgh .
Played Ping Pong. I went back home late again .

Thanks for viewing !
Byeeesss !

No comments: