Saturday, February 12, 2011

RANDOM AHAHAHHAHA

ㅋㅋㅋ
i found out some cute quotes.
Heechul: Stage name is DongHae, real name is Fish

ELF: I can’t sleep because of those mosquitoes~ Teach them a lesson!Donghae: Send me their names and address!! I’ll teach them a lesson!!

Host: Why are you the angel that lost their wings?Eeteuk: Cause on the day I was born..it was raining very hard..people said it was cause God sent the only angel down to earth so he was crying..Host: Since when did Eeteuk become so critically ill?

Eunhyuk: Hello, we are Eunhae!Dongahe: !!Donghae: PUAHAHAHahahah... seriously can you say that in public?Eunhyuk: What are you talking about? I just shortened things. Eunhyuk, Donghae, so Eunhae.

Kangin: Super Junior is poisoned by E.L.F.
Kyuhyun: Our strong troops, that we should hold in tight forever.
Sungmin: I feel like I won't be able to do anything without E.L.F.
Siwon: They are like the heart which is the most necessary thing while I live.
Eunhyuk: Even after I get old, I want to sing for them.
Leeteuk: If E.L.F don't exist, I would just be an empty shell.
Ryeowook: Really.. they are like Ever Lasting Friends.
Heechul: If there were no E.L.F, Super Junior wouldn't exist.
Kibum: They are like the shelter that I can rely upon.
- Super Junior’s message to E.L.F.

Leeteuk: Thank you for making me to shine.
Heechul: Because E.L.F exist, Super Junior is Eternal.
Hangeng: All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you.
Yesung: Everlasting, reliable defender E.L.F..... I Love You.
Kangin: As like we started together, let's put up the end together.
Shindong: I hope we can be the one forever.
Sungmin: Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F.'s support.
Eunhyuk: You guys are so precious for me. Don't be change with each other.
Donghae: I will keep in my heart, even after I die, the fact that I met E.L.F.
Siwon : They are like the oxygen.
Ryeowook: Ever Lasting Friend that I can be together keeping mutual relationship.
Kibum: They encourage me and inspire me deep into my mind.
Kyuhyun: They are the existence that has to be there with us.

ELF: Donghae oppa, marry me ~
Donghae: When? I will go prepare ~

ELF: Thank you for being a singer.
Kyuhyun: Thank you for being E.L.F.

Park Myungsoo: I heard your nickname is Cinderella. If you're Cinderella, I must be Snow White.Heechul: Of course. I admit that you are Snow White. But.. is your face the result of eating the poisoned apple?


In Japan, when the group was buying ice cream, Eunhyuk appeared with a bunch of sweets. When the members told him that he couldn't have them, Eunhyuk started to cry. The members apologized and let him eat his sweets. He ate them as if they were the most delicious things, while still crying.

Because he is so skinny, Eunhyuk received the new nickname "myeol chi" (anchovy). When Super Junior M's Zhou Mi was writing to fans, he mentioned the fishy couple arguing, meaning Eunhae.



okay i know this is lame and randomm hahahahaah but when im bored, i read over and over again. :D HEEEEE.
im doin all this to celebrate my SS3 :D ahhaha my father allows me to go! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY! THIS IS MADNESSSSS! IM BUYING THE RM480 TERRACE SEATSSS! YAYAYYAYA CHEER FOR MEEE! CLAP CLAPP!

No comments: