Sunday, January 30, 2011

i wanna be in SEOUL D:

IM SO RELAXING LISTENING TO SEOULFM HERE AND DAMN I FEEEEL SO SO SO SAD. BECAUSE IM NOT IN SEOUL. I WANNNA GO THERE AND LIVE FOREVER. AAAAAH DESPO . and now im chatting in seoul fm AHAH AWESOME RIGHT? TUNE IN SEOUL FM AND SUPPORT TY :D oh the link right? wait.

http://seoul.fm/web/index.php

PRESS THE PINK THING THERE. maybe a bit lag. so press the server 4 :D hahah enjoy listening guys :) i found out this radio thing a weeek le, not bad. been listening and i feel awesome :)

NOW PLAYING : GP BASIC- I'LL BE THERE .
lol you get to listen to music you'll never listen. and no need load so long. :D
OK GO LISTEN NOW.




today raining the whole day. lol i love the rain. so cooooool :D and relaxing. but i can watch astro because its not that heavy rain. THATS WHY. ahhaha its SORRY SORRY BY SUJU HERE PLAYING OH AND NO OTHER! Hahaha shit shit this is damnawesome.

i dont care what happened. im happy now. thats all. i told you im simple :) I HATE AND LOVE. I FORGIVE AND I FORGET. life is awesome that way :) so, smile :D I'M SIMPLE. i care for what happen for the moment. im a typical Leo, yes i am :) hahahhaa



bye bye. enjoy. cheeer up:)

No comments: