singing Hello :) SHINEE (Y)
hhahahah actually i wanted to say 'Hello ,2011' lols. but the song just come out from my mouth :) HAHAH shinee day :D today was watching tv , then was really boring . keep skip channel . then skip skip xia, i saw a very familiar face. then press back and see. ITS SHINEE OMG! one channel i usually didnt see. suddnely let me press dao that channel , its 301 i still can rmb. the what singing contest de -_- boring singing contest. but got shinee! a few parts only. Replay , Hello and KEY DANCING HOOT ! ♥ mygawd, is this love? aahahha!
KBS TODAY NIGHT GOT SOME KIND OF CONCERT OR WHAT! ALSO GOT SHINEE 2PM AND ETC BUT ITS AT NIGHT I CANT WATCH! SHYT!!! I WANT WATCH! I WONDER TMRW GOT RESHOW AGAIN OR NOT LEH?! I HOPE SO LOL! ♥
haha i love hacking my bro's fb acc ! damn funnnyy!!!!!
hahah i know i bad to my bro la, but whatever. !
.
No comments:
Post a Comment