Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm a real girl.

'cause im never perfect :D
nahh, no worries. this is not an emo post . just some conclusion from something in my mind.

ahh, planned to on just a while. because the google chrome thingy something's wrong , so cant on facebook for long. I sometimes think to stop blogging :) but whatever, i changed my mind. sometimes, i can get really random.  went Popular again today. i saw Epop magazine there, THE LATEST ONE ! so i bought one maths book, bm book and Epop in between. Mum was paying and she saw that Epop. For a few seconds, i was sweating. worried about her taking away that book. She has been asking these few days, that why are my desk full of these kpop magazines. I didnt answered her directly. i juts change the topic. Luckily, she didnt take that magazine away. PHEW! and i was so excited to read that magazine LOL. trust me, it was really a good experience.

PMR gonna end soooon. tomorrow. quite sad, you know. they party, we study. reminding me of my final exam. after this horrible exam, its my turn to partyyyyyyy! LALALALA! hope i can really good results. I mean REAL good. God bless me :)

annyeong, people. chukhae :D

No comments: