Tuesday, September 14, 2010

out of this world.


HAHA.

I'm getting lazier and lazier -.- woke up at 2 pm today . SeeLing not here, i wake up damn late. Watched Black& White in 301 astro. and the show was quite good. I know I'm a bit outdated. but whatever. so, today went with my mum to buy new school shoes for my bro. then , there's a pirated-cd-shop nearby. so we went and have a look. I saw Love In Disguise disc and i went shouting for it. my mum can't tahan then she asked me to choose. then, i saw The Last Song, people say it's nice. but i went for Step Up 3 . there's also Resident Evil Afterlife already wow, new movie damn fast man o.o I saw Piranha too, but mum says i'm only allowed to buy 2 for me and 1 for her. so i decided Step Up 3 and Love In Disguise :D ! wheeee! can't see any korean dramas there :( too bad. i thought i can buy You're Beautiful there D:

No comments: