I LIKE YOU.
Its like the most romantic sentence in You're Beautiful :D
when the guy told the girl this, he smiled too . and its the most heart-melting smile I've ever seen. and you know what ? I fell in love with him too :')
* yeah, whatever ! i know i'm over-acting*
and the girl's so freakin cuteeee! urghhhh :/ i'm jealouuuuus. oh just shuttup.
*why am i talkin' to myself ? sorry . i've been a lil CRAZY. i have fireworks in my head. EXACTLY.*
I'M GETTING FATTER! so, when i watch movies, surely I'd love to have some SNACKS* yumm yumm* :) and thats the mainnnn reason :L urgh. I SHOULD START REVISING but my mind and my body just cant do the same thing forever. fine fine,skip this. I hate talkin about books and revising.
I was watching youtube videos , this whole afternoon. HOW BERFAEDAH IS MY AFTERNOON , IKR. i was watching them !
Nichkhun
He is forever my cute cuteeeee pwiiiinceeeee , awwww! His eyes are so so so sooo deeep and cute that makes any people fell in love with him :) and when he winks , omg i feel like dying immediately! ohhh shit. hmm they say he looks match with yoona. but for now, he's with Victoria in WGM :D what a cute husband :')
and eunhyuk and superjunior-s of course. when i'm free , i love looking at them. looking at them are one of my fav hobbies this holiday. WONDERFUL HOBBY , i know. They make me laugh, smile and go crazy. hyukkie is so damn cuteee, he can only concentrate at one thing at a time and looks so innocent. when he's shy , aww, I'LL FAINT XD i love him , for for for everrrr.
Lee teuk
aww, the small eyes and the cuteee smile. anybody would fall for him :) host the Kiss The Radio with hyukkie. and sometimes dance on the chair with darling eunhyuk when a catchy music is playing. The leader of suju , looks like a brother :D and i love himmm.
FT ISLAND
the fav band of mine.
hong ki, the lead vocal. MY FAVOURITE. sings really well and sometimes i can cry after listening. he's voice is so addictive and emotional. you should really listen to him. when you're down , and you listen to his songs, your tears just uncontrobally drop down :) because its just tooooo touching. his eyes are really cute and he smile so awesome-ly cute and he talks cute , he looks cute and whatever. HE'S SHOO CUTEE ! saranghae :)
Jaejin, the cute guy. he's really cute and has small eyes. he can sing too :D when he smiles, the sun shines , the stars stop blinking and HE'S THE BRIGHTEST STAR :)
the leader, Jong hoon :D
is my darling too. he's just too cute and sometimes i dream about him in my wonderland :D he can play the guitar and the piano, which is what i really like. i really love cute guys who can play the piano and the guitar :D
Seunghyun
the guy with awesome hair too :D he has dimples and plays the guitar. HOW CUTE ! :D i like his smiley smiley faceee :)
Min Hwan
he's the drummerrrr :D awesome one. he's very cute too. yeah, most korean guys are cute . but not all korean guys i really adore :) so he's one of a kind. he's special :D
stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment