I lost my kerja kayu and damn. I found it back after I used my RM12 to buy that pieces of wood :) hmm i was thinking to let my dad do the new kerja kayu and see which one's nicer then i'll use the nicer one. but then SUPRISINGLY, my old one is so much much better than the one my dad did :D sigghhhh. I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELFFFF , although my bro and dad did help me with the old kerja kayu :P
Geografi projects . Moral Project. what else ? DEAD.
as u all know , my microsoft word mysteriously dissapeared. JUST JOKING. it dissapeared after i reformatted my lappy. NOW there come this new Open Office. and i dont know how to use it. so i guess im using the stupiddddd desktop downstairs to do my projects :D clever heh ? I KNOW I AM.
Well , i hope august is a amazing month :D not full of exams of course. MY BIRTHDAY MONTH :D MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY MONTH AND MY DEAR SISTER LOWSEELING'S BIRTHDAY MONTH :D see see see, I REMEMBER ! im not that forgetful after all , right ?
Im getting obsessed over Pokemons all again :) I guess thats a good thing. because CUTE THINGS actually cheer me up :) ICE CREAM MORE ! HAAHAHHA :D
thats all for now. byeeee !
No comments:
Post a Comment