Friday, March 12, 2010

Maths is sooo WONDERFUL

Finally exam is over . i dont wanna know bout my results. But , i improved 8marks in my Maths paper xDD this is good news for meee ! Maths is actually wonderful . I usually get scared when i see the GLAMOROUS NAME of the formula . funny ! ugh. forget bout ittt. Happy Birthday , Yen Li . We had a birthday party today at the school canteen . the cake is delicious , thanks for the cake , yenli . I abandoned my blog for a week . Sorry =) need to revise my studies. I study last minute usually ( HAH ! ). Hahaha. Bm is GOOOD , but today so many ppl absent. the school is so quiet . I think that Mrs.Kang didnt deduct marks if you have spelling error , fullstop , capital letters . She's quite kind to give marks .

Ms.Cherie going to change our class sitting postion after hols . cant talk aften anymore. Btw , i think i get more talkative in class comparing to last year =) HAHAA

Enjoy your holidayss . Byee... HOHOHOHO

No comments: