Friday, February 26, 2010

TAGGED BY MICHELLEWEE

If i were a month, I'll be AugusT.
ITS MY BIG DAY , MY BIRTHDAY MONTH !

If i were a day of the week, I'll be Saturday.
NO SCHOOL ! SLEEP ALL DAY

if i were a time of a day, I'll be 8NIGHT !
TIME TO WATCH TV AND EAT !

If i were a planet, I'll be Mars!
HAHAAAA ! DONT KNOW WHY I CHOOSE THIS

If i were a direction, I'll be center .
Lol? is center a direction ?

If i were a piece of furniture, I'll be the tv
i love TV !

If i were a liquid, I'll be CARROT JUICE.
WELL , I LOVE CARROT JUICE !

If i were a tree, I'll be the apple tree
red apples !

If i were a flower, I'll be rose
Rose ! i love rose !

If i were a kind of weather, I'll be snowy day
i love snow ! white snowww

If i were a musical instrument, I'll be a white piano =)
i love piano !

If i were a colour, I'll be baby pink , white , baby blue and baby purple
MY FAVOURITE COLOURS !

If i were an emotion, I'll be happy!
happy ! smiley face =)

If i were a fruit, I'll be Strawberry!
SWEET ONES !

If i were a sound, I'll be birds chirping !
so sweeeett <333

If i were an element, I'll be oxygen
everyone needs mee ! ahahaa

If i were a car, I'll be Ferrari!
i love this car !

If i were a food, I'll be CHEESE cakes
sweet and nice

If i were a place, I'll be in Disney Land
HAHAAA !

If i were a taste, I'll be sweet!
BECAUSE ITS SWEETTT !

If i were a scent, I'll be lavender !
SWEET SCENT .

If i were an object, I'll be A TEDDY BEAR
YAYAAA ! TEDDY !

If i were a body part, I'll be EYE !
CAN SEEE EVERYTHING !

If i were an expression, I'll be PEACE!
DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE MORE.

If i were a song, I'll be THE SONG THAT NEVER STOPS !
THEN , IT'LL BE SO PERFECT.

I tag :
people i love
people who loves me
the ones on my Linkies list
anyone who wants to do this tag
and YOU !

Today ain't a fairytale .

No comments: