Friday, June 26, 2009

Hiiee Guys :)
NOT IN GOOD MOOD
Geography get 70 out of 31
Gonna fail ...hoo D:
First term exam i get A
But now, getting more worse.
Anyway, hope i can pass la.
God bless me :)

Here's My Results . They're 0k.

BM- paper 1 40 out of 28, paper 2 Gunalan haven return back . =(
BI- 77 %, 3 marks more to go !!!!
Chinese- 78% . Yun Yee the highest...
Science - paper 1 40 out of 31. paper two haven return bck
Seni 1- My drawing is bad .... got 37%
Sivik- I think I hav the highest marks in my class- 88%
Sejarah- Suprisingly, i got 88 ! that's a '' WOW !'
Moral- 84 % Yea !!
KH- 82% Miracle! Honestly, i din memorise at all...
Maths-- I hate Maths !!! >< i onli get 60...
I think That's all .
A BAD MOOD TODAY

i will stop here. :) Biiee~

No comments: