Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A lot of surprise^^!!!

T0daY Me AnD My FaMily Go 0ut To EaT diNneR!!!!
YUM YUM~^^
We wEnt to PurPle CaNe rEstauRant...dun0 which 0ne
( forgetful....T^T )

whEn i wEnt iN and StarTed to LooK around ....
i sAw 0uR priMary sch00l hEad maSter aNd 张
校长 and oTher oNes i Duno ..eAting
My Mum cAll Me and two of my brotHers to greet them
tHen,0f c0urse wE gReet them....
is this w0rld really s0 small?

My father Ask my bro :"d0 the headmaster know wh0 are y0u? ''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE

NEXT WEEK, I WILL TELL U ALL MY RESULTS OF THE EXAM
I HEARD THAT MANY FRIENDS 考的不是很好, I START TO WORRY ADY
GAMBATEH,MY FRENS... TRY BETTER NEXT TIME..

NOW,I ONLI TOOK THE RESULTS FOR SIVIK
SIVIK----92%
NOT BAD...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GAMBATEH!!!!kakax

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW , BYE!!

1 comment:

xueLeng said...

so good.. can meet them..really miss them lor.. long time no see..
and miss u too^^
happy forever~

love,
xueleng